Multiple Positions in all over UK
More than 15 Positions in all over UK - All Major Cities includes London, Birmingham,
Swansea, Newport, Brighton, Belfast, Southampton, Bournemouth, Luton, Milton Keynes,
Sheeld, Nottingham, Newcastle upon Tyne, Middlesbrough, Hull, Liverpool, Manchester,
Wales, Glasgow and Edinburgh
Full/Part time - Permanent
up to £21K per annum + Commission + Company Car shall be provided for
Team Leaders for performing official duties.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send CV to email@example.com
- Sales executive
- Managing retail shop account by account
- Maintain the customer relationship
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organisation's value by keeping information confidential.* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.